Warcraft: Total War: Official Demo MOD for Medieval II: Total War: Kingdoms.
- Re-textures by WarcraftHero and Sulfurion - made re-textures of Eoghans Trolls, Horde and Elves, as well as retextures of Eoghans/Bantu's Humans - creating the rosters for the Scarlet Crusade, Kingdom of Stromgarde, the Dark Horde and the Fel Orcs of the Burning Legion, the Kingdom of Quel'Thalas, the Sin'Dorei and the Troll factions of the Amani, Gurubashi and Farraki tribes.
- Scourge roster by Eoghan Wolfkin.
- Map and map-changes by TheHappyCrusader.
- Removal of all the vanilla units, implementation of all the new units (since the beta from april 22), writing of all the new unit descriptions, writing of all the new faction descriptions, adding of faction description portraits, adding of heroes to custom battle and the campaign, fixing of all the missing portraits issues, adding of all the starting armies, implementation of all the Myth Total War animations and new Sundering animations and more - Mr_Nygren.
- Writing of all the Quotes in the loading screens, creation of all the new family member portraits (some old ones by Eoghan), adding of all the new ten religions, adding of all the new family members and generals in the campaign, changing the campaign into a WC3 setting from the WC1-setting it was before, creation of all the new faction symbols and banners and more - Sulfurion.